step 1 - your package
Simple Cremation Package - $995
Cremation With Cremation Container
and Simple Urn
This package includes:
- The basic services of licensed funeral director and cremation specialist
- Transfer of the body from place of death within our service area (15 counties included at no additional fee)
- The only counties that are included in the Simple package are now Tarrant and Dallas counties.
- Climate-controlled holding facility and the crematory facility, with the use of a positive identification system
- Simple urn (other options available)
- Cremation container (other options available)
- First death certificate included
- Medical Examiner cremation authorization included (if applicable)
- Online Obituary Included
- Ability to Share the Obituary on Facebook
- Receive your loved one at home, hospital, or hospice for no additional fee
- 100% online arrangements
Select County where death occurred
If your county is not listed - please call us
toll-free at 855-978-5813 to discuss your options
Basic services of the funeral director and staff
2 hour use of facility and staff for memorial service
Online tribute page
Memorial Service Package
Includes a Register Book, 50 Standard Service Folders, and a Tribute Video.
Coordination of Veteran’s Honors Service
Coordination with VA National Scheduling for Committal Service at a National Cemetery, scheduling of Active Duty Military Honors, as well as retrieval of U.S. Veteran Burial Flag..
Direction of Graveside or Committal Service
Use of equipment and staff for a service at the place of final disposition. Areas outside of Tarrant & Dallas Counties may be subject to additional mileage fees.
ID Viewing at crematory - no embalming
Identification is not required and the next of kin/authorization agent may waive their right to identification and rely on the institution/persons releasing physical custody. Identification may be done at the crematory at a specific date and time agreed upon between SimpleCremation, the family and the crematory. Identification is done by the next of kin only. This is only done in circumstances where the medical examiner’s office has not completed an autopsy. SimpleCremation is a direct cremation facility where preparation and embalming are not done.
Witness Cremation at crematory
A witnessed cremation is scheduled at a specific time agreed upon between SimpleCremation, the family and the crematory; normally to be done Monday through Friday. This is the actual witnessing of the cremation process. Fee applies whether a family stays for the entire process or just the beginning.
Handling of Remains (Please select one)